I am a VCAP5-DCA#2226, VCAP4-DCA#795, VCP 4/5#74755, VCP-Cloud#74755, CCSK 3.0, CompTIA Cloud Essentials, EMC Cloud Infrastructure and Service Associates, ITIL V3, CCNA, CCNP-Routing, RHCE 3/4, RHCT 3.
– Results oriented professional recognized for taking major initiatives, adapting to rapidly changing environment and resolving mission critical issues for industries like Data Center, Hosting, Network, Security etc.
– An effective leader with proven abilities in leading larger teams during the project phase and guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team.
– Passionate to know about new technologies, doing technical certifications and training’s. Now trying to learn Rackspace Openstack, IBM Softlayer and Google cloud.
– IT as a service design and public/private Cloud Implementations
– Implementing and Managing complete VMware vSphere Clusters, including P2V, V2V migrations
– Planning and implementing Security Solutions for public/private Cloud, Linux/Windows Servers and virtual machines
– Handling critical clients support requests
– Determining server specifications and infrastructure requirements (such as storage, networks and security) for SMB and Enterprise environment
– Designing complex virtualized infrastructures focusing on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Large Scale Data Center.
– Participated in Data Center Architecture, Design and Implementation.
– Worked on various virtualization technologies – VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, OpenVZ, Virtual Iron, CA 3tera Applogic, Citrix, Parallels Virtuozzo etc.
– Good technical Presentation Skills. Gave a few trainings on VMware, Cloud, Linux Security, IT Industry and future in companies and in College as a Guest Lecturer.
– Good experience in solution designing including project scoping, estimation, planning, risk management, finalization of technical and functional specifications.
– I love writing technical blogs.
Onlyvmware is my personal presence for my thoughts, musings, and technical write-ups involving VMware, vCloud Director, datacenter virtualization, networks and other technologies I come across daily. The opinions and thoughts on this site are my own and are not endorsed or affiliated by my employer or anyone else. This is done on my own free time and all work is limited based on my time and available resources. Your comments, thoughts, opinions are welcome. Thanks for reading!
You can contact me on following details :
Gmail ID : email@example.com
Live Messenger and mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/chetan.sonar.545
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OnlyVMware
Linkedin profile : http://www.linkedin.com/in/chetansonar